Girl Scouts San Diego is seeking a Bus Coordinator to assist in the coordination and scheduling of buses used for camper pick-up and drop-off at specified times and locations. This seasonal part-time temporary position is expected to begin April 1 and end September 1, 2018.
- Coordinate with Resident Camp Directors and Customer Service Representative to ensure families complete necessary forms prior to arrival at bus stop.
- Coordinate mailings for pre-camp paperwork and reminders.
- Coordinate with Resident Camp Directors to schedule staff and volunteers for bus stop
- Coordinate an organized and efficient camper drop-off and pick-up at bus stop location.
- Coordinate with bus company to confirm bus needs weekly.
- Set-up and tear down bus stop area with assistance of volunteers/camp staff
- Act as liaison to camp for parents/guardians at bus stops. Ensure concerns/information is relayed to necessary camp staff.
- Troubleshoot problems as needed
- Observe all safety precautions and ensure compliance with all council health and safety rules and procedures.